DO THEY KNOW WHO YOU ARE TO THEM...?

Let Them Call You Mummy/Daddy-They are Your
Children!

NOTE:
Not a ficton, but based on a true
life story.
It is very important for our parents and 'future'
parents to carefully read this post and take the
lesson home-little things matters.

Read This:
I witnessed a serious drama some time ago
between my neighbour(a single mum) and her
16yrs old daughter-Blessing.
Blessing had lived with a woman she has been
calling 'Auntie' for the past 16yrs without knowing
who she was to her.

Being a child gotten out of wedlock, she struggled
to provide her only daughter with everything she
requested for.

The mother put her through school, buy her cloths
and every other thing but one-she failed to tell her
daughter that she was her mum and to stop her
daughter from call her 'AUNTIE'.
The father visited once in a long time and didn't
really contribute to his daughter's well being-
Blessing called him 'DADDY'

On that fateful day, mama Blessing told her
daughter to sweep and wash the dishes before she
could return from the shop only to come back and
meet everything the way she left.
"Blessing, did you do what I asked you to do!", she
yelled at her daughter.

"No Auntie", was the girl's responds.
Out of anger, she lay hold of the girl and started beating her.
"You have been very stubborn, you don't want to obey me", she said as she was beating the girl.

"If you had any regards for me as your mum, you would be obeying me, now tell me, who is your
mother?", She asked preparing to get a positive response from her.

"I'm dying, neighbours come o, save me from my Auntie, I will not do it again... Please Auntie, please Auntie". Blessing shouted at the top of her voice as she cried.

"I say tell me who your mother is, if I was your mum, you would have obeyed me" she inquired again from her.

"Please Auntie, I don't know o!
I don't know o!
I don't know my mother". Blessing responded.
"What!" she exclaimed out of surprise. "You mean
you don't know your mum, do you even know your
father?" she asked.

"Yes Auntie, I know him o!
I know my own father,
I know him o!" this was another shocker to the
woman as she heard her daughter's responds.

"oh my God, I'm finished!" the young woman
exclaimed. "Blessing, you mean that I have been
suffering for you since pregnancy, I took care of
you, bath you from birth, feed you, cloth you and
pay your fees, I do everything without the help of
your father but you choose to recognise him as
your father and not know that I'm your mum?" she asked.

"We were told at school that our auntie is our
father's/mother's sister, daddy is our father" the girl answered.
Her mum wept bitterly, pleaded the girl to forgive her and explained that she was her mum.

"please my daughter,
I am your mother,
I am your mother o!,
I'm your mother ooo!,
Call me mummy, call me mummy, call me mummy
o!" she cried.

"I carried you in my womb, I went through thick and thin, your father abandoned me and I was
determined not to terminate you. I single handedly
did almost everything for you. Call me 'mummy'
from today" she explained with tears.

DEAR READER,
Train up your child in the way you want him/her to go-that is what he/she will grow up with.

No matter what, don't hide your identity from them-it has it way of bouncing back.

Tell them everything they need to know at the right time to avoid "had I known".

You are not their 'Auntie/Uncle' but their 'Mum/
Dad'.
They are not your 'Niece/Nephew' but your 'Children.
Let them call you the right name at the right time.
Whatsoever a man sow(into the life of his child),
that will he reap.
-THE BIBLE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SECURITY ADVICE FOR YOU...

15 POWERFUL QUOTES FROM MYLES MUNROE..

A SHORT BUT VERY NICE STORY.