DON'T...!


This is highly motivational...
.
Happy Reading:
One thing I learn from my parent is hard work and
smart work.
.
One day mum told me I shouldn't go to bed unless
I've made money.
.
At first I didn't fully understand it.
.
But then I realised that the moment you wake up
each day, you are spending money.
.
Think about it.
.
The moment you get out of bed, brush your teeth
and #Oral_B and other toothpaste will be earning
on you.
.
Charge your phone, iron your clothes #PHCN will
be reading their meter.
.
Move from your home to city centres #Taxis will
be collecting their share.
.
You check your Whatsapp, Facebook and other
social media and #telecommunication companies
will be making money from you!
.
You see, before you get out of the house you have
already paid all these companies something.
.
You have already spent money. Let me not even
talk about the rest of the day...
.
So if you are going to bed without making money,
how are you footing all these bills???
.
#Food_For_Thoughts
Do something about your life today.
.
Start thinking about how to make money everyday.
.
Start with a small targeted amount and grow as
you go.
Even though to I want to start something that
gives me $10 a day. Its better than going to bed without making even a kobo.
Let's Put our faith into action, take risks and start something!
.
🗣🗣🗣 #SALARY alone can not solve your money problems.
.
You need a Secondary Source of income to
balance.
#SALARY is the #MEDICINE for managing
#POVERTY , it doesn't #CURE it.
.
Only your #BUSINESS or #INVESTMENT Cures
Poverty.
.
Be Financially Intelligent... Have a #Plan_B
.
Be Awoken. ...
.
#Think_Something
#Do_Something

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SECURITY ADVICE FOR YOU...

10 CHOICES YOU'LL SURLY REGRET IN FUTURE...