YOU DID NOT KNOW...?


Hello fathers and mothers, uncles and aunties,
brothers and sisters, family and friends...
Today is another lovely day...
Trust me, I have come to "tortorry" your day with
this lovely story that will make you feel good.
I know you are wondering why I titled this story
"YOU DID NOT KNOW...?"

Now, read this and you will understand better.
Happy Reading...
Once upon a time, there was a wealthy woman
who had only a son.
She lost her husband when the boy was at the age
of 2.

From then, she took full responsibility of her most
loving and treasured son.

For the love of her only son, she did everything
and was ever ready to do anything to see to her
son's well-being and complete happiness.

The boy went to the best of school, ate the best,
and was shawered with every good thing you can
think of.
It was a routine for her only child to go to school
with a well prepared, balanced meal.

Guess what?
There was also a poor begger who was a good
friend to the boy.

He use to stop by and share his meal with his
poor friend.
One day, he need more for his friend so he
decieded to introduce his poor friend to his mum.

The mother was so upset with her son for
associating with such a dirty begger. She did
everything within her might to seperate them but
her son must always make sure that his mum
prepares a meal for the begger every morning.
One fateful day, the wealthy woman thought of a
way to permanently stop the begger from visiting
her house to see his friend thereby sharing in her
food.

She sent her son early enough to school and
poisoned the portion of food he kept for the poor
begger.

As usual, the begger went and collected his flask of
food in appreciation but did not eat it immediately.

That same day, the boy's driver didn't go to carry
him (the boy) in time as he had a flat tire, so, he
decieded to trek home.
On his way back, he branched to see his friend
(the begger) and find out how he was doing.

"My driver didn't come to pick me in time so I
decieded to trek" he explained to his friend.

"Sorry my good friend, I have some food in the
flask, I know you must be very tired and hungry...
Please eat" answered the begger.

After a little argument, the boy decieded to eat
from the begger's flask.

Before long, the boy started developing a stomuch
which the begger didnt take it serious thinking it
was just a normal thing.
It got serious when the young boy started
vomitting forcing the poor begger to shout for
help.

Unfortunately, the boy was death before any help
could come.

Everyone present started pointing accusing fingers
to the poor begger but he pleaded that he knew
nothing about the boy's (his friend) death.
"I didn't and couldn't harm my friend, he came to
me and explained that he was tired and hungry, so
I gave him the food his mother gave me. That was
all" he explained.

This explanation got people worried that they had
to go and find out from the type of food she gave
to the begger.
Initially, thinking that the begger was death, she
denied that she gave him the normal food she was
use to.

Her tune changed and the truth came out when
she heard that her only son died from the food she
gave to the begger.
"I DID NOT KNOW o o o!" she shouted
"the food was not meant for my only son but the
begger" she explained.
"I did not know that my son will fall the victim. I
want to eliminate the poor begger so that he will
stop disturbing my son and I but now, I have killed
my only source of joy" she explained while crying
bitterly.

Everyone left her and the death boy as she kept
crying and blaming her wickedness.

DEAR READER,
This wealthy woman didn't want to kill her only
son but the poor beggep-her son died.
She had enough to share with the poor begger but
she planned of killing him instead.

This world is a small place, what goes around,
they say comes around.
Please love everyone, do good and help as may as
you can.

Be kind to those you meet on your way up
because you may meet them again on your way
down.

The Life You Save Today Maybe Your's or That of
Your Family.
KEEP DOING GOOD!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SECURITY ADVICE FOR YOU...

10 CHOICES YOU'LL SURLY REGRET IN FUTURE...