WAS IT HER FAULT...?


Please Forgive Me For Bothering You...
.
.
I Have No Silver or Gold To Give...
.
.
But A Little Story To Share...
.
.
Will You Like To Read My Story...?
.
.
I Bet, You Will Be Glad You Did...!
.
.
Ok, Now, Here Is My Story...
.
.
Please, Don't Forget To Enjoy...!
.
.
My mother is a good cook, she always cook tasty
and delicious meals...
.
.
But, one day, mother surprised me, she served
father with a burnt cake...
.
.
The cake was not just burnt a little, but it was as
black as coal...
.
.
As a child, I was observing, waiting to see what
father will say or do...
.
.
To my greatest surprise, father just ate everything
the very way it was and asked me 'how was your
day?'...
.
.
Mother came in and apologised to father for the
burnt cake she served...
.
.
Dear friends,
I will never forget father's response...
To be sincere, I was shocked to hear, "Darling,
your meal was nice, I enjoyed every piece of it"
-that was father's response...
.
.
I was disturbed and later had to ask, "father, did
you sincerely enjoyed the cake, was that the
truth?"...
.
.
You know what he did?...
.
.
Father put his arm on my shoulder and this is
what he said, "my son, your mum had a tough day
at work, she was tired...
.
.
The burnt cake did not harm me but, a sharp word
could have hurt my wife-your mother"...
.
.
That was what he told me, that was what kept me
thinking...
.
.
Dear Reader,
The truth is that we all make mistakes...
.
.
The question is, should we focus on the mistakes
or should we support those we claim to love?...
.
.
I think the right thing to do is to support our loved
ones rather than focusing on their mistakes...
.
.
Be it a husband and wife relationship,
.
Parent and children relationship,
.
Brothers and sisters relationship,
.
Pastor and members relationship,
.
Master and servant relationship,
.
Or, be it relationship between neighbours, friends,
landlord/tenant, etc...
.
.
Please let our speech be seasoned with salt, let us
learn to understand other people's weaknesses...
.
.
Let our 'LOVE' be with out hypocrisy...
.
.
Remember, love endureth all things...
.
.
Yes, I mean it!
Love is the propelling force that drives any
relationship to its desired destination.
.
.
# Let_Love_Leads ...
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SECURITY ADVICE FOR YOU...

10 CHOICES YOU'LL SURLY REGRET IN FUTURE...