MOMENTS OF TRUTH...


Hear These...!

Life is strenge, life is funny, life is unpredictable...

Sometimes full of suprises, sometimes with
disappointments, sometimes with so much
happiness and sometimes, sadness.

I do not pretend to be older than my grandpa,
but the truth is despite my age, I'm old enough to
confess that life is indeed a mystery.

@ I've seen a Landlord becoming a tenant before
his death.

@ I've seen owner of a ' benz' pedalling a bicycle
not for sports but for transportation... Some even
trek.

@ I know a student who became the Vice
Chancellor in his former University with most of
his lectures still teaching under him.

@ I have seen once rejected boy becoming the
bread winner for a whole community.

@ A once sought-after lady begging a young guy
half her age to marry her.

@ A victor becoming a victim.

@ A driver's conductor buying a car for his
master.

@ A borrower recruiting the credit manager.

@ In life, no one knows tomorrow & you can never
trust life, because its mysterious.

SO,

* Never ever forget that U may not know the full
story, pls, don't be quick to judge. Every coin has
two sides.

* Treat everyone in your life fairly like your own &
love as much as you live.

* Please be kind, love more & do not try to be
smart in your own eyes; for you do not know what
tomorrow holds for you.

* Learn to appreciate yourself, thank God for your
blessings. Remember, millions are praying to be in
your position.

* When challenges of life comes, never say "why
me" but say "try me". After the battle comes the
crown.-always challenge your limits.
* Don't look down on anyone except your are
ready to raise the person up. Remember, life goes
on!

* Never forget your Creator (the Almighty GOD) in
all your dealings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SECURITY ADVICE FOR YOU...

10 CHOICES YOU'LL SURLY REGRET IN FUTURE...